Frank Leonardi, Real Estate Advisor, CalBRE 01360945
1. We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our client records:
· Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
· Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
· Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
· Improve and customize the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as emails, letters and social media content online and print.
· Notify you of updates to our sites.
· Notify you of relevant products and services.
· Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
· Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
· Track usage of our sites.
· Assist local and state REALTOR® associations and affiliated Institutes, for their use for purposes similar to those listed above.
3. Email contact information. Bay Area Realty Group Services does not share, sell or trade email addresses. Bay Area Realty Group Services may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by Bay Area Realty Group management together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Bay Area Realty Group Services will not share, sell or otherwise provide this contact information about you except for the following purposes:
· When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
· Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check or other services via the Bay Area Realty Group Services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today’s technology permits. We modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
7. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your Communication Preferences by reviewing your Bay Area Realty Group Services registration. Just Login first. Then you can change your preferences. (or email your changes to email@example.com).
8. You may edit your personal contact information by contacting your local agent or the Managing Broker.